Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheyenne is getting a little SISTER!!!

Girl Parts
she was moving a lot
she liked to have her hands by her face
We got the 20 week ultrasound and most importantly she is a very healthy girl! We were so relieved that everything looked like it was supposed to. We are excited to have two little girls and we think Cheyenne is going to just love her. They will be about 23 months apart, so probably 2 years in school. We are already planning on them playing on the same sports teams together (volleyball, basketball and soccer... soccer is in the spring in Georgia). We are now starting to brainstorm names, let us know if you have any suggestions. Especially city names that are cute for a girl. Such as "Cheyenne." We are not stuck on naming her after a city, but if we find one we like that would be cool. Oh- and aren't the 3d pictures awesome?? Our ultrasound technician is a mother of one of Jeff's former students, so she hooked us up with a disc of 45 pictures, plus showed us a 4d ultrasound video of this little girl moving a lot. It was so great and we were in there for like 30 minutes or more!

14 comments:

Kristen said...

Congrats! I am so excited for you guys! You have everything girl too, which is great! We love having 2 girls it so much fun! Great Ultrasound pics, that is unbelievable!

Dana said...

If you're sticking with city names, I think Brooklyn is kind of nice. I've also heard of people using: Dallas, Madison, Adelaide (Addie/Addy), London, and Paris.

Unknown said...

YAY for Girls! Congratulations.

connie and frank said...

Great pics, Atlanta? Savannah? Sheridan? Jordan? Payson? whatever you choose will be very cute I am sure!!
connie

Yates Family said...

Congratulations! I'm so excited for you - every girl needs a sister. I love my sisters and our girls love each other! Only 20 more weeks to go! :)

Jenny said...

Amazing ultrasound pictures! I love the name Savannah. Definitely NOT Vienna. I'm sorry if there are any readers of your blog named Vienna but I would just think of the annoying girl on the Bachelor.

Southern Belle said...

Hahah that is hilarious!! Jeff loves Savannah too... that is his top pick... I love Alexandria... Brooklyn is also a top one... right now it is probably between those three...

Kristen said...

I vote for Savannah too! Just saw Dear John and her name is Savannah in the movie! Love her! Savannah and Cheyenne would be very cute!

Steve and Brittany said...

First off, congratulations! Isn't it fun to be excited for two of the same gender? (Although I'm sure both of us secretly hope for the other by our 3rd :) Those are awesome 3d pics! Our ultrasound came with 3D pics, but he was hiding behind the placenta the whole time so there was never a very good shot! Which was kind of a bummer. Oh, and second, I am POSITIVE you are not bigger than I am. Sometimes pictures can be deceiving. But there is no way, you are tiny to start out with. Oh, and that would be great if they got married because Cheyenne is also such a cute girl that they would make cute kids! :) Congrats again!

Dana said...

There was a little girl at the park a few days ago whose name was Daytona. When I heard her name, I thought of you... another city name for a girl. Savannah is pretty, too.

Megan said...

So happy for you. I think Savannah would be cute since she is a Georgia girl. All your name choices sound really cute though. I have a feeling we won't ever get to play volleyball together because we will be alternating pregnancies. We play sand volleyball at Georgia Tech right now you are welcome to come but I realize you are pregnant. I know you are super athletic though.

Brooke and Justin said...

OF COURSE BROOKLYN!! I am so excited for you guys! I can't believe we are mommys and that you will have two little kiddos! It seems like yesterday we were going hot tubbing and having long talks in good old St.George.

Steve and Brittany said...

A name that I don't know if I would use myself but I thought was really cute on a little girl just barely born in our ward is Jerzi. It seems kind of city-ish, I guess more from the state new jersey than a city though. :) But I thought I'd share since I've never heard it before just barely.

Karolyn said...

Congrats Stacey!