Monday, January 2, 2012

Random December- Post Christmas

Jeff and the girls piled on each other for a book before bed:
Berkeley loves to do this! I don't remember Cheyenne doing it, but Berks does it all the time and it is so cute!!
Rub a dub dub cute girls in the tub!

They love to put their warm washcloths on their back like this, I remember doing it when I was little, it keeps you warm!
Cheyenne's favorite Christmas present... this ladybug shines stars on the ceiling and glows in red, green or blue. It is AWESOME! She carries it around all day long and she goes to sleep faster because it is not so bright as a nightlight so she can't stay up "reading" books!
Oh and these are also to document my current favorite hairstyle for Cheyenne, it keeps the hair out of her face and the braid lasts a few days:
Berkeley's hair is also getting long and she got this cute outfit for Christmas. She is so happy and feisty at the same time.

The girls have been loving playing with their new Christmas presents. They are getting so big so fast! The other day Jeff and I finally went to the temple after forever of not going. It was much needed! Unfortunately, we didn't get to go together, because we didn't want to pay for a babysitter, but Jeff dropped me off and I went first while he took the girls to dinner at Chic-Fil-A (which was free thanks to an awesome deal and Jeff's dad buying us the original dinner... long story that I don't feel like typing). A funny story that I already posted on facebook, but will post again here for record's sake, is that Jeff was eating with Berkeley and looked over at Cheyenne in the play place and she was naked (well, all except a little shirt), about to go into the play place. Jeff hurried in there to put her clothes back on and when he asked her what she was doing, she said she needed something to fill up each cubby! So funny!

So, back to me, the second I went in to the temple, I felt the spirit so strong and I just really needed that break from the world! It was just so clean, quiet, calm, peaceful, beautiful and loving. After the session, I hurried out and switched with Jeff so he could make the last session. I was going to take the girls to Target, which I was super excited about, but I drove there and it had closed down:( So sad! So instead we went to McDonald's and ate ice cream and played on the play thing. I was wearing a dress, so I was trying to keep Berkeley away from the play thing, because I didn't want her to get stuck and me have to climb in after her, but finally all the people were gone except us, so I let her go in and she was loving it. Neither Cheyenne or Berkeley wanted to leave and both their cheeks were red from playing hard when it was time to go. We live really close to a McDonald's so I may have to take them there for some exercise once in a while.

It has been a great Christmas break having Jeff home all the time. I love when I get to be with him. I think it is a good sign that I like him so much more when we are together more! I just forget how awesome he is when I never get to see him! There you have it for a random December, after Christmas post:)

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Glad that you could have such a wonderful break together. Isn't it amazing how the temple makes us feel so peaceful and good.