Sunday, May 18, 2014

Cheyenne's 5th Birthday Party

 Cheyenne and Mommy... Cheyenne wanted a princess party for her 5th birthday. One of her babysitters, Cubby, is a very talented little actress, so she was going to come dressed as a princess and sing songs for the girls and read to them and play with them and stuff, but unfortunately she got really sick and didn't want to infect all the kids, so I took over as best as I could! When all the guests arrived we had pipe cleaner crowns for them and I put glitter spray in their hair, glitter on their face, painted their nails and glitter lip gloss. We had cake/ice cream, and played princess bingo, and they opened presents and I think we did more, but it was almost 5 months ago now so I can't remember what else, this is why I love my blog so I don't forget my life, but now I am behind!

Here is sweet Berkeley and this is when her crush on "Prince Carter" began.
 My first attempt at fondant. It was supposed to be a castle cake. It tasted good anyway...
 All the kids at the party
 Layla White, Kyra Lee, Afton Whigham, Carter Whigham, Mommy, Berkeley, Idgie Sullens, Lena Whigham, Cheyenne, Michelle Malina

I found a few on my phone as well. The above picture was Cheyenne's birthday morning, I got her favorite foods: Watermelon, powdered donuts and chocolate milk.
I also took cupcakes to her class, these were a pinterest fail. I really struggle trying to make beautiful cupcakes!
oh yeah. and cakes.

No comments: