Friday, July 25, 2008

3rd Anniversary!

So a couple days ago I made this big long heartfelt post about how I can't believe Jeff and I have been married for three years and he is so perfect for me and I love everything about him and I am so lucky to have him, yada yada.... I go to submit it and something happened and it logged me out of blogger, needless to say I lost the whole thing and it was way too long for me to remember what I typed and it was weird trying to remember and saying the same thing over.  I was so mad I had to walk away, so this is attempt number two and I can already tell its not going to be as good but what can you do?  Three years is a pretty long time though, I remember when we first got married and people said they had been married for six months and I was like, "woah..." haha.  I just can't believe how happy we are and how amazing our life is!  I never thought life would be this good three years ago when we got married.  Not that I thought it was going to be terrible or anything, but I loved Jeff so much and now it feels like I hardly knew him then.  I am hoping that this cycle continues and ten, twenty years down the road I say the same thing that I hardly knew him now and I love him so much more in the future, but right now that does not seem possible.  Jeff is perfect for me in every way.  He is so patient with me and complements my imperfections.  I love him so much and can't imagine spending one day of my life without him as my husband.  I am so lucky to get to spend eternity with him.  Yay for three years of wedded bliss!!!
P.S. Click on this picture to make it big, it is really cute and funny to look at everyone's faces in the background:)

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

just wait till your 35th. time flies, let's slow it down and enjoy each and every moment. thanks for the update. We love your comments
love
frank and connie

Johnny and Eirian said...

Congrats on 3 years!! I remember when you two were the cutest dating couple in the ward...and now you're just an old married couple like us, but with a baby on the way!! Love it!