Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Florida Trip


The above photo is Cheyenne and I waiting at the airport, the next one is us at school lunch with Audrey:

Cheyenne fell asleep like this on Uncle Aaron:

Grandma with two in the last set of five babies:

Cheyenne and Austin:

Eating Lunch at School with Audrey

Cute Cousins:

Cheyenne and Austin crawling together:

Austin playing with Cheyenne:

This is how Cheyenne takes naps... I finally got a picture. She loves to be surrounded by stuffed animals. Of course it was my idea and I thought she would like it, surprising that she DOES like it! Except I used to sleep with all my cabbage patch dolls, like mother like daughter I guess:

Cute funny face:

Standing up:
Clapping:

Austin and Cheyenne wrestling:

Audrey's soccer game- they lost in a shootout, it was very exciting:

Mom's birthday, I made her this pie (and gave her the Addy American girl doll):

Mommies rocking their babies:

Four cousins! Or actually... 3 siblings and 1 cousin:

Spa night:

I LOVE this picture of Cheyenne at the beach:

The whole gang (minus mom who was the photographer & Audrey who was at school):

Austin loved to carry Cheyenne everywhere, this was at the beginning of the trip when she didn't mind so much:

Grandma and Cheyenne:

The PERFECT day! So warm and beautiful:
This blog post also actually took place about a month ago... I am a little behind... Anyway, in August, my brother and sister-in-law, had a new baby, a little girl that they named Ansley Brooke (isn't she adorable?):
 
I wanted to go stay with them for a while to help out, and my mom did too, so we decided to go the same week:) It was so much fun, but I felt bad, because I didn't realize I couldn't be much of a help when I had my own little baby to take care of... anyway, I flew standby and missed a flight, then barely got on the next one... It turned out to be worth it on the way back, since I made the first flight I tried to catch. On the way there I was second guessing my decision to fly, since it ended up taking just as long and it actually cost more than driving. I just like to fly because I feel safer that way. I finally arrived on Sunday night. It was so great to see everyone, I LOVE getting together with family! We got to meet little Ansley and everyone agreed she looks EXACTLY like her big sister Audrey.... EXACTLY! First thing we did Monday was head to the beach... mom and I were so excited! The weather and everything was perfect! Then, the rest of the week, we just lounged around. We actually did do more than that, but it is so long ago, I don't remember! We ate lunch with Audrey at school, I went on a lot of runs, took Audrey to soccer practice and game, watched the kids so Aaron + Andrea could have a date night, and much more. It was so fun, and we didn't want the week to end, but Cheyenne and I were excited to get home to see Jeffers. It was a wonderful trip to end the summer.

4 comments:

Kristen said...

Love all the pictures! Cheyenne is getting so big! She is adorable!! I love your brown hair, it looks great! I love the pic with Cheyenne napping with her stuffed animals the best!

Jenny said...

Your hair does look amazing and I love the tankini swimsuit! Cheyenne is so cute!!!! I love the update.

Dana said...

Great pictures! It's fun to see how Cheyenne is changing as she gets older. I hope she is feeling better! :)

kado! said...

cute pictures! Looks like you had lots of fun!!!