Thursday, December 2, 2010

Halloween

Cheyenne and her cousin Katie

Ward Trunk or Treat

Cheyenne and Berkeley
Cheyenne, Berkeley, and Grandma Sylvia

The basketball is my stomach painted orange, it is not a fake ball!

So I know I am a little late in posting this, but I couldn't forget our Halloween. The picture of me is from a little Halloween costume party at the beginning of the month. The others are from actual Halloween. I had just gotten home from the hospital from having Berkeley and I really wanted to go to the ward trunk or treat, but it hurt too bad to put a shirt on, let alone a bra. Hah... so I sent Cheyenne with my mom and sister and my sister's daughter Katie. They had a blast, and their favorite candy was the suckers. On the Saturday before Halloween, we took Cheyenne around the neighborhood, then on Sunday, actual Halloween day we handed out candy.
I was a little disappointed, because I love Halloween now that I have kids, and I wasn't able to get as into it as I like, but it was worth that sacrifice so Berkeley could come early. I am so glad she was born when she was! It was a fun Halloween:) Cheyenne LOVED it and talked about trick or treating with her elmo bucket everyday for the next few weeks.

3 comments:

Megan said...

Your costume is awesome! So creative and you really don't like pregnant in that picture. Very cool.

connie and frank said...

looks like fun, I still can't believe your basketball!!!

Kristen said...

That is so funny! It looks like you are really holding a bball! Cheyenne as cute as usual!