Monday, August 6, 2012

Brielle and Savannah

So our remember our friends who watched our girls while we went to Callaway Gardens? Well, last weekend, it was our turn to watch their girls! Cheyenne and Berkeley were so so excited for them to come. They were waiting outside for about 30 minutes before they got to our house. So I decided to take some pictures to pass the time. I loved their little skirts and boots:)



I love this picture of Brielle and Cheyenne
Here is Berkeley and Savannah. Savannah mostly just happily toddled around all weekend, while Berkeley was kind of sad she couldn't keep up with the older two.
We all went swimming at Sandy Creek Park Saturday, so I had to give them a bath to get all that sunscreen off Saturday night, since they had church the next day. I think it helped them go to sleep too, because we had no problems at bedtime!
I love this picture of Berkeley too. This is pretty much how she feels about me always taking her picture... and I love how Savannah is looking at her too!
I dressed Cheyenne and Brielle in matching dresses in church on Sunday, also with matching braids in their hair:)
Monday we played in the sprinklers and kiddie pool all morning long! It was a beautiful and relaxing day:)


The girls even had a picnic lunch.
Me and Berks:)
It was such a fun weekend. Their girls were so well-behaved. Cheyenne and Brielle always wanted the same toys, but they are still only 3 so that is expected I think. I was telling Jeff we should do this weekend swap more often! It is so worth it to get a weekend away!

No comments: