Sunday, September 28, 2008

Nursery almost finished:)





I just wanted to post these pictures of the nursery, because I have had so much fun decorating it.  We ordered the crib online and Jeff and my dad and I all put it together on Saturday in between football games.  I painted the name sign, all the frames, the little chair, the light switch covers and the lady bug canvases.  I bought the lady bug blanket online and it inspired me to paint the lady bugs on the canvases.  I don't know if I will add anything else, but here is what I have so far:)

11 comments:

Rach said...

SO CUTE!!! makes me so jealous that you can paint, some day I will have a baby room hopefully as cute as yours!:)

Andree and Josh said...

I love it. It's adorable! I can't wait for your little baby girl to come! It's crazy how your pregnancy has flown by. I was in the Rite Aid bathroom with you when you found out you were pregnant!

Nadia said...

Your nursery is lovely! She is going to love her room :D

Tiffany said...

What a cute room! I wish I had that same talent and motivation!! Way to go!

Yates Family said...

Adorable! I love it - I wish I could come and see it in person! How fun -enjoy every minute. You're going to be a super mom!

The Wilson Pratt Wilson Family said...

What a cute nursery! We finally moved to a place where Reagan officially has her own room and I can't wait to start decorating. I just don't even know where to start!

Laura Bradford said...

You did a really good job with your nursery! I bet you are getting more and more excited to have little Cheyenne!

connie and frank said...

Stacey and Jeff
the room is so cute!!! and we're glad you had a great time with your dad.
love ya
frank and connie

Natasha Holmquist said...

Wow stacey! that looks great! I love the lady bugs! Now I can't wait to see pictures of Cheyenne using her stuff! How much longer???

The Lilly's said...

You're so talented, I wish I had a knack for decorating like that. If he hadn't already heard, tell Jeff that Kearns beat Hunter last week, very exciting!

Jenny said...

great job jeff and stacey!