Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dad's visit to Georgia

So after this weekend I realized something.  I have like barely any pictures of my dad and I together.  I mean I take a lot of pictures and he just spent the whole weekend here and I only got one!! I don't know what it is, I just forget about taking pictures for some reason.  Anyway, I thought this was a really cute one so I did some editing on photo shop:)  It is of us at Jeff's football game.  ECCHS actually lost, but they played a REALLY good team and they actually went ahead with 22-21 with 7 minutes to go in the fourth quarter.  There were lots of exciting plays and it was a really fun game to watch.  We had a great time with Dad visiting.  He got to go to school with Jeff for a while and see the school and meet a lot of the teachers.  Then Saturday he and I went to look at some houses for sale here and stopped at a bunch of garage sales (my dad's favorite pastime) along the way.  Then we went to the "Bowman Fall Festival." There was a band playing and lots of little booths set up.  Saturday, Dad treated us to Papa's Pizza Buffet, then we came home and put together the crib.  Sunday he went to church with us and had family night with us and the missionaries.  Then Monday, he took me to work and he folded our laundry, fixed our vacuum, vacuumed the house, replaced all the light bulbs, made us dinner and did our dishes.  Jeff tried to convince him he should move in and be our nanny!! haha.  Tuesday morning, Jeff took the day off school and I went to work late and we drove Dad back to the Atlanta airport, we were sad to see him go, but he will be back with Karen and Grandma in just a couple months for Christmas.  It was such a fun weekend and we can't wait to see you again- love you Dad!!

1 comment:

Natasha Holmquist said...

OH my gosh!!! 8 more weeks! you're just getting down the end! Is it going by slow? I remember the whole pregnancy went by slow for me because i wasn't working, or doing anything. but i hope its been going by fast for you! Im so excited for you and Jeff!! You should put up another belly photo! I love seeing pregnant bellies :)