Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Sleepyheads 2

My favorite thing in the whole world is when I am looking for Jeff and I find him like this. Luckily I get to see it about everyday:) Last night after I watched the Bachelor and the City, I went in to get Cheyenne to feed her and Jeff was on the very edge of the bed sleeping so still, and Cheyenne was sprawled out in the middle, it was the cutest thing I had ever seen, I wanted to take a picture, but I didn't want to wake Jeff, but here is another of the cute times I have caught them snuggling asleep:) Love it.

2 comments:

Jenny said...

Jeff sleeping? What? I've never seen that before. I'm kidding. I love this picture. Oh and I love that you watched the Bachelor and the City. Me too! I love them both. Olivia is such a snob it is unbearable.

connie and frank said...

Hey Hey Hey Wake UP!!!!
oh no, Cheyenne is taking after her dad!!!!
love ya
mom