Thursday, February 5, 2009

Two month update

Cheyenne had her two month appointment on Monday. She had been sick with her first cold for a few days before, so she wasn't feeling great. Then she had to have her shots and it was the first time I ever saw her cry with tears. It was very sad, but cute at the same time. The doctor said that she was still very healthy. She was 23 inches long and 11 lbs 13 oz! She is growing like a little weed! Love her. Oh and in other good news, Jeff started training for the half marathons with me! I am so excited, he usually hates running, but I am getting him used to the idea, and I know he will be good at it. Anyway, just had to update the stats on Cheyenne's height and weight... we love our little chunky monkey:)

7 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Beautiful Baby, Stacey and Jeff... She is wonderful. Glad everything is going well.

Nadia said...

She looks so cute and healthy!

connie and frank said...

Cheyenne is sure growing and looking cuter than ever!!!!!
We love to see new pictures
love ya
mom and dad

Kristen said...

She is so cute!!! I just want to squeeze her!!

carolyn said...

Cheyanne is a beauty. Stace you look fabulous!! I might run the seattle half. I'll keep you posted. We could meet up if you make it up this way.

Carolyn

The Lilly's said...

She is so sweet and squeezable! I'll have to tell Steve that Jeff is training for a 1/2 marathon with you, I'm having a hard time convincing Steve to do a measly 5k with Steph and I! Steph's date for the dance is Bryan Doom, he's a senior. I don't know him but he sounds like a nice guy.

Jenny said...

cheyenne is so adorable!!! yay for jeff! it will be fun to run a half marthon together.