Thursday, August 27, 2009

Happy Birthday Jeffers!

Exactly ten days ago, Monday, August 17, Jeff turned 28! Can you believe it??? I can't, I still feel like I am 20:) Jeff is just the best husband in the world! He works so hard, and barely ever gets to be home to relax with us, but he loves his job and is very good at what he does. I tried so hard to think of something that would be good to make his birthday special, because he is always like, "oh its just another day," but then he does so much for me on my birthday. Anyway, so I woke up early and made him an omlette and pancakes, and he just ate the pancakes so I got to eat the omlette when he left:) Then I saw this idea on my cousins Afton and Stephen's blog to have a sign for the baby to hold up, but Cheyenne wouldn't hold it. When she finally did hold it, she ate big chunks out of it, so it didn't turn out the way I planned. Anyway, we drove to Jeff's school to surprise him and brought his class cupcakes:) It was fun, and plus it gave us an excuse to spend more time with him. 



Oh... and I painted Cheyenne's toenails for the first time... I had to do it while she was asleep in the swing, and I have this fast dry stuff I sprayed on it. It looks so cute!

Happy Birthday Jeffy pie! We LOVE you!!
Oh and we also went to Outback to celebrate- Thanks Grandma + Grandpa Bennum!

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

I love ALL the pics. Well I am not sure of Jeff in the tub, but oh well. Cheyenne is getting cuter and cuter. I can't wait to hold her again. She is my friend!!!
love you guys
from
grandma connie

kado! said...

happy Birthday Jeff!