Monday, September 14, 2009

Football Games



Well, football season is now in full swing. It is a lot better this year than last year. It may be just because we are now used to the way things are done here, or also because we are actually pretty good this year. Or maybe it is just because I am not pregnant anymore. Anyway, Jeff is having fun too. ECCHS is 3-0, and there is a bye this weekend- YAY for me!! Next weekend they play a really tough team called Eastside, so I guess we can say they will be tested:) As you can see my hair has already faded a lot in two weeks! Oh and the little girl in the picture is the head coach's daughter, Kylie. She is so cute and she loves Cheyenne... she says she is my helper:) She is a sweetheart.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Stacey
Frank and I were looking at Cheyenne and were thinking of Avery, Katy and Paul's daughter. There must be some family resemblance through the blood lines!!!
She is sooooo darling.
love ya
f&c