Saturday, June 25, 2011

Favorite Peoples

One time Cheyenne said, "I like Peoples. Audrey is my favorite peoples." Audrey and Austin are her cousins who live in Florida (they also have a little sister named Ansley). Anyway, Audrey and Austin came to stay with us for a few days and Cheyenne was in heaven! They brought their ipad and Cheyenne thought that was just about the coolest thing ever! I didn't take any pictures, but every time Cheyenne and Berkeley took a nap, Audrey and Austin and I played board games. Audrey won apples to apples, then Austin won life, then we played Monopoly and Austin was killing Audrey and I, but he said he was tired of playing it and really wanted to go Bankrupt... He ended up quitting and we divided his assets... I took the railroads and Park Place (I already owned Boardwalk) and Audrey took everything else which gave her several monopolies... anyway I think I probably got the unfair advantage with the railroads, because I ended up winning... Audrey was okay with it since we each won one game:) It was a fun weekend and we will see them again next week when we head to their house in Florida for some much needed beach time!!

Austin and Cheyenne have always gotten along really well... here they are at the park:
Berkeley sitting with Mommy in the shade:
It looks like Austin is pulling Cheyenne's hair, but he was just gently playing with it, it was so cute:
Cheyenne and Audrey playing in the bubble bath:
Audrey, Austin and Cheyenne in the pool:

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

So fun to have your favorite peoples be your cousins. So cute.