Monday, April 16, 2012

Florida Spring Break Day 2

The weather was not the best for the beach, but it was still good enough for the park! Andrea let her kids stay home from school on Wednesday so we could spend more time with them. We all went to this awesome park they have there. I should have taken more pictures, you can't tell by this picture, but it is really awesome. It is all fenced in, it has a splash park in the middle and this big lake with ducks off to the side. I loved it. Athens really needs a good splash park! We had a delicious picnic and played there for a few hours. We went home and the plan was for Audrey to babysit so Jeff, Andrea and I could all go shopping in Destin. Just before we were about to leave, we discovered that Audrey doesn't know how to change poopy diapers, so Jeff was so sweet to volunteer to stay home with ALL the kids so Andrea and I could go. The kids all love him so they were excited about that.




Andrea and I headed off to do some shopping, it was really nice to take our time and look at things without having to chase after children. It was a lot of fun and I am glad we got the time to chat and have fun together:) Jeff made delicious lasagne, salad, and bread for dinner. I have a good husband:)

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

Jeff,..... what a guy!!!!