Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Two weeks old

Jeff and Cheyenne
Kisses from Daddy
Elder Nay holding Cheyenne
Ready to go to the Doctor's office
Stop taking my picture!
Mommy and Cheyenne
Cheyenne taking a nap on Daddy
We both need sleep!!!

I took Cheyenne to the Doctor today for her 2 week appointment.  We see Dr. Jones in Royston, who is new in town and he doesn't have many patients yet, so we were the only appointment for a couple of hours which was so cool!  The Doctor came in and was playing with Cheyenne and spent lots of time talking to me about her and seeing if I had any questions.  I am so used to Doctors being so busy and barely having time to do the appointment, so this was very cool.  He said that Cheyenne is a really "good baby." People always ask me if she is a good baby, and I think to myself, I have no idea she is the only baby I have ever had.  Well whatever that means I guess she is good because she doesn't cry to much and is pretty easy going.  The biggest news is that this week she is already 8 lbs 5.5 oz!  She is growing like crazy which is so great because I was so nervous about if I was feeding her enough because it is hard to tell with breast feeding and she spits up a lot.  We can already tell by the pictures that she is starting to look older.  Here are some more pictures we have taken:

12 comments:

connie and frank said...

Jeff and Stacey
We are so excited to see pictures of Cheyenne. She already looks big!! She looks like a good baby. We can't wait to hold her and see you guys. Thank you, thank you, you guys look so happy. Love ya
mom and dad bennum

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

she is absolutely adorable, she looks kinda like dad. but you wont really be able to tell for a while probably. I know I probably asked before, but can I get your guys address?? thanks, hope all is well.

Tiffany said...

She is such a beautiful baby! It sounds like she is growing well. Way to go!

Laura Bradford said...

Cheyenne is soooo stinkin cute! You guys all look so happy. I am sure you are all so glad that the wait is over. I want to meet her!

The Lilly's said...

She's so pretty and I love her hair!

Cicely said...

Perfect angel! I'm so happy for you! Mine is coming soon!

Natasha Holmquist said...

She is so precious! The picture of Jeff kissing her is so cute!!

Peter and Lesha said...

She is beautiful! hope she stays good Carson sure fooled us week three he turned on us and is just becoming manageable:) can't wait to see her and you, You look great

Jenny said...

she is so cute! have a merry christmas. we miss you guys!

Slesk Family said...

This is the post I have been waiting for. Home with baby and loving it. Congratulations on your sweet little girl. Wish we could see her ourselves. Hope it won't be long before we do.
Isn't being a mama wonderful?

Dusty And Mandi said...

Stacy! Stef told me you had a blog. Your little girl is gorgeous. Congratulations. Baby's are really the best thing in the world.

Steve and Brittany said...

That is funny, TJ was like 8 lbs 6.5 oz on his 2 week checkup! And if i remember right he was only like 1 oz heavier than her when he was born! He was 10 lb 4 oz on Tuesday at 6 weeks old. Its so crazy how fast they grow! You need to post more recent pics! I want to see some!