Friday, January 9, 2009

In Memory of Vandy Baldwin


Vandy Baldwin
12/30/08~01/07/09
Isn't this tiny little angel so adorable??? My best friend Natalie and her husband Carlos were scheduled to have her in April.  I think Vandy and Cheyenne must have been best friends in heaven too because she wanted to come out early.  She was born at 24 weeks on December 30th.  She was so tiny, 1 lb 10 oz. Unfortunately she only lived for 8 days, but what an amazing blessing it will be for Natalie and Carlos to be reunited with her in heaven.  She is one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen, I couldn't believe how sweet and pretty she is.  I wish I could have seen her in real life. Please keep this wonderful family in your prayers, I am sure this is such a big trial for them and they will be blessed as they make it through.

3 comments:

Delahunty Family said...

I'm so sorry to hear that. I hope the parents are ok we will keep them in our prayers! My friend Emily also posted a couple of weeks ago about a girl named Vandy that needed our prayers I wonder if she is the same girl. Her blog is on mine Emily and Ryan if you want to see if it is the same family.

Megan said...

She is so cute. Sometimes I wonder if Heavenly Father has big plans in heaven for children that leave us early. She must have been very special.

Peter and Lesha said...

oh my goodness Stacey she is so precious. I remember Natalie and I hope and pray she and her husband find peace at this hard time. I have to say that little vandy is so adorable thank you for the reminder of how precious life is.