Friday, January 16, 2009

Baby Blessing



Jeff blessed Cheyenne on January 4, 2009. What a great way for Cheyenne to start the new year, with a Priesthood blessing from her dad!! I love the gospel so much and we are so blessed that we can all be sealed together for eternity, I can't imagine spending eternity without my family.  The blessing was awesome and it was such a spiritual experience for our little family.  The picture at the top is Grandma and Grandpa Bennum, Jeff and Cheyenne.  The next picture is pretty much all the men in our ward, minus about 5 people.  And the last picture is Jeff, Cheyenne and I with Coach Miller (the head football coach at Elberton, and the reason we came out to this little branch in this little town), his wife Linda and their adorable two-year old daughter Kylie.  Another HUGE thank you to Jan and Dean Hurst (my mom's cousins) for the Adorable blessing dress:)

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Cheyenne is SO cute! I can't believe she is already over a month old. Time flew! It looks like you guys are doing great!

connie and frank said...

We were so happy to be there.
The picture of me is so awful!!!!
Is that a chin or a neck????
it's OK, jeff, cheyenne and frank look awesome.
love
connie

Jenny said...

I'm sad we couldn't be there for the blessing. I am sure Jeff did a great job. I'm glad Grandma Connie and Grandpa Frank were there.