Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Little Pumpkin Baby Shower

Some good friends in my ward threw me a baby shower last night. It was so much fun! I am so mad because I totally forgot my camera and then luckily my friend Wendi had hers, but we forgot to take any pictures during the shower and I didn't even get a picture with Robyn, Beth and Wendi, who threw me the shower! Oh well, it was so much fun, the decorations were adorable, and the food was delicious. I got so many adorable gifts and lots of wipes (which was awesome because I hate buying them!). I am mostly excited because I got a baby book for the new baby and I have been meaning to buy one, but haven't yet, so I spent an hour today filling it all in with the information that has already happened. I was so excited to get a baby shower, because it is my second girl, so I didn't think I would get one. Plus, there are like 20 people a year that have babies in our ward, so it was so nice of people to come! That is one thing I love about the church is that you have automatic friends no matter where you go!

The four pregnant people at the shower... they are all due within a week of each other in March I think.
The adorable pumpkin cake that Robyn and her assistant made.
Some of the cute decorations
Me by the food table:)

Thanks everyone!!

In a perfect world I would go into labor naturally and have the baby on October 30... then it would be after Jeff's football game and my mom and sister would be here, she would have a birthday before Halloween (which I think would be much more fun than a couple days after), and I wouldn't have to be induced!

More than anything I hope she is healthy!!

3 comments:

Emily S. said...

I'm so glad you had a nice time. I totally was planning on coming - but sadly a major headache changed that plan... :-(

connie and frank said...

I am so glad your friends gave you a shower. That was very nice. The picture of you about to eat the stem is quite interesting. You look great and I hope you go into labor on the 30th.
love ya
connie

Vashti said...

Friends threw me a shower for my second and it was so nice to have some girl time like that! Did you have to be induced with Cheyenne?