Saturday, March 5, 2011

Random events on our trip to Washington

Here are some random picture from being with my family on our trip to Washington.
Dana was so nice to give mom and I a haircut on the last night of our trip.

Another sleepover... Cheyenne didn't do so well in these situations... I don't think she ever went to sleep either time.
Aubrielle, Laura, Sarah, Audrey, Nathaniel, Genevieve, Megan, Berkeley, Heidi and Cheyenne... only missing Austin who was on the couch and Ansley who was already in bed in the other room... Oh and Katie and Hannah, they must have been in bed too.
Grandma and I.


Laura, Sarah, Katie, Megan and Cheyenne playing in a fort at Dad and Karen's house.

Sarah and Berkeley
Mom, Heather, and I out to dinner

I found Cheyenne like this with Grandpa Steve, I thought it was so cute I had to take a picture. She was just looking through the papers next to him.

Doing the balancing trick with Berkeley

Jeff, Stacey, Cheyenne and Berkeley at Grandma's Birthday Party

This is all the girls (sisters and sisters-in-law).
L to R: Andrea, Heather, Rachel, Stacey, Jenny, and Dana
Oh and little Genevieve snuck in the bottom:)
I love this picture of my sister. She is so pretty don't you think?? Here she is with Laura and Ansley.

Genevieve with the two newest cousins, Nathaniel and Berkeley.

We all went swimming at the Arne Hannah Aquatic Center. It was really cold, the waterslide was closed and smelled really gross. Other than that it was fun for all the cousins to play in the pool together. I am wearing my maternity swimsuit which is why I could appear to be pregnant, but not so... also in all the indoor pictures my hair looks orange, I hate that!
Jared invited me to run 6 miles with him at 8:30 pace. What he didn't tell me was, that was his rest pace. He added 6 intervals of 7 minute pace! I turned around and only ran around 4 miles. It was a good workout though and pretty much the only workout I did the whole trip.


Cheyenne entertained herself at the airport by pushing Berkeley around in the stroller.

Heather, Mom and I up late making an ice cream cake for those with February Birthdays.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

looks like you had so much fun. what great memories