Saturday, March 5, 2011

Grandma Vesta's 90th Birthday Party

These are my 3 older brothers and older sister
R to L: Jared, Stacey, Aaron, Heather, and Brian
My Grandma, her boyfriend, Howard, and all of my grandma's grandchildren, except Scot who was in Thailand.

This picture is my entire family... my mom and dad are the two in the middle of the couch and they are both sitting next to their spouses. There are 14 grandchildren with 1 on the way (my sister-in-law Dana is due next fall). My mom was really excited about getting an updated picture.

This is my Grandma with all of her great-grandchildren. There are 21 and only 4 are boys!
This was all of my Grandma's descendants. She loved her party, it was a fun time. She is so full of life and energy... I hope I will be like that when I am her age!


We all went home to Washington the first week of February to celebrate my Grandmother's 90th birthday. I was really thankful Jeff was able to come with me and it was great to be able to spend the time with all of my family together. We hadn't all been together in one place since 10 years ago, my senior year of high school. It was so fun to see all of the cousins playing together. It went by very fast, but I am grateful for the memories made there.

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

what a great event. the kids were so awesome in the pictures. great job!!