Sunday, September 4, 2011

Family Home Evening Chart



I have been wanting a family home evening chart since I was like 8 and my Aunt Mary Anne had one at her house. I had been eyeing this one on Etsy for about a year now. Jeff's mom and dad were so sweet to get it for me for my birthday! I am so excited and I love it! It looks so cute in our house and it is so nice to keep track of who does what. Cheyenne asks every night if it is family night. Last week my mom was here and so she helped her teach the lesson about Daniel and the Lion's Den and it was the cutest thing ever. She was also conducting so she welcomed everyone to family night. So sweet and funny. We have the best Monday routine ever. Jeff doesn't have school on Mondays, but he still has football. He gets home anywhere from 1 to 3 ish. I put the girls down for a nap around noon. Then when they wake up, Jeff is home and we go to the gym, then we go out to eat (usually Moe's because kids eat free on Mondays, but we are planning to try Your Pie because kids eat free on Mondays there too, or there is always Cici's or Stevie-B's Pizza Buffet). Then, after we eat, we go home and have family night and then put the girls to bed! Mondays are now our favorite day of the week (well, Jeff's is probably still Saturday with college football, but the girls and I love mondays). Hopefully we will continue this tradition throughout our lives!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

wow sounds like a great day!! glad you like the chart:D