Sunday, September 4, 2011

Playroom






I had been having the hardest time keeping Berkeley and Cheyenne's room clean, and Cheyenne's toddler bed we found on Craigslist turned out to be not so sturdy, so Cheyenne was barely ever sleeping in it anyway. We decided the best use of our space was to switch around the rooms. We put only beds, clothes and books in the girls' room and all the toys in the back room. I like the change so far. It has been a little bit of an adjustment as far as going down for naps, but at night the girls have been going down well. In other news, Cheyenne is wearing panties to bed!! Yay for money saving and no diapers!! I told her when she was three she would start wearing panties to bed instead of a diaper, because I thought it would at least take her that long, but she had kept her diaper dry for about a month so I decided to just try it. So far so good, we just need to make sure she goes potty before bed time and doesn't drink to much before bed time. It is really nice to be able to just throw any toys that are left out after bed time in the toy room. Also, the kids like to play in there together, I am starting to really enjoy their closeness in age!

6 comments:

lillie said...

Cute girly bedroom! Love the brown and pink. Also that is the cleanest playroom I've ever seen- haha

Molly said...

I love have an extra room for toys!! Yeah! Also, love your Monday routine!! You're great!

April said...

Hey Stacey, I Loved the Typical Tuesday post, I am also addicted to the bachelor pad. It is such a fithy show but i can't help myself, Ericka is my favorite. That girl is clueless!!! I also loved your comment about your husband not liking how running left you too skinny. Robby is exactly the same way, he loves a girl with curves and would be happier if I were always 10 pounds or more overweight. haha
April

connie and frank said...

where do we sleep when we visit??

Yates Family said...

Can I just say you are an awesome mother and wife and I need to be more like you! I can't say it any more! You are awesome! Wish we didn't live clear across the United States from each other! Miss you! :)

Southern Belle said...

Yay for a change. I love moving things around and having change.