Friday, September 23, 2011

No more blogging for a while:(

I have lost another camera. I suck at not losing things. The worst part about it is that I didn't even realize it was lost until I hadn't seen it for almost two weeks, so I have no clue where it could be. I am guessing it just fell out of my bag somewhere, because I have checked every square inch of our house and car and in all my pockets and bags, etc. I am not so sad about the camera as I am about the pictures that were on it. My mom had just come to visit and we had a really great time and there were some priceless pictures of her and Cheyenne on there and it breaks my heart that they are gone, because Cheyenne doesn't get to see her much and I feel like Cheyenne really connected with her this trip:( I am so bummed out about those. I called the gym, the library, and anywhere else I can remember I went. The only other place I haven't checked is the lost and found at church. I really have a feeling that my camera is gone, but I have been praying so hard that I could find it and I am trying to keep my hopes alive that it is at church. It is weird though how I have lost so many things, and sometimes I know it is out there somewhere and I end up finding it, and then other times, I just get this feeling and I know it is gone forever. I had the same feeling when I lost my last camera in Tennessee last year, I just knew it was gone. So sad, but say a quick prayer for me right now that I will find it and get the pictures from it!! Thank you!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

now I know you found it right???? under the couch cushion???? I am glad, now post those pics