Sunday, September 4, 2011

Happy Belated Birthday to Jeff


I never did blog about Jeff's birthday, which would be okay to skip blogging about, except it was the big 3-0!!! To me that seems really old, but apparently it is not... haha:) I really wanted to do something so cool for his birthday this year, but it is so hard because it is during football season when he has no time off and also he isn't really big on celebrations. I started off the day getting him a new blender (our previous one broke falling out of the cupboard), this one is way better. I made him his favorite protein breakfast shake... the chocolate monkey! He made it up and it is so delicious! It is basically banana, peanut butter, cocoa powder, milk and ice... but it tastes like a chocolate milkshake. Anyway, then Jeff left for work. I got the girls up and ready and we went to Elberton around 9:45. We took Jeff to lunch at Zaxbys and spent his planning period with him. It was really fun and nice for Jeff to get out of the school building. When Jeff got home from football, I made him one of his favorite meals, spaghetti, salad and texas toast. Then I made him the above pictured delicious ice cream cake!! Cheyenne loved singing to him and telling him to make a wish! I hope he had a good birthday, I love him so much and am so grateful he was born!!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

wow what a fun day. Jeff is so lucky to have you gals. Jeff is like his mom and dad, not really that big into celebrations.