Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Missionaries


We live in a very small town and there are only about 40 active people in our branch.  Therefore, not many people to feed the missionaries.  They like to come over to our house for dinner and to share messages with us (and hang out of course).  We are trying to decide who has the bigger belly... Elder Johnson when pushing out, or me at 6 months pregnant.  You decide.  Elder Johnson is in orange and he is from Centerville, Utah.  He went to Viewmont High School, which is where I went my sophomore year of high school.  In the grey shirt is Elder Nay and he is from Kearns, Utah and went to Kearns High School where Jeff and I coached and I taught last year.  Small world I guess!

2 comments:

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

what are the odds of that?? looks like you are meant to be there!

Kathy J said...

It really is a small world! I'm Elder Johnsons mom from Centerville. Thanks for feeding him occasionally. From the looks of it he is eating well. Good luck with your baby. Tell Elder J we love him!