Friday, April 3, 2009

Cheyenne laughing

I was making noises at Cheyenne today and she thought it was hilarious. I have never really been able to make her laugh before so this was so fun and exciting. I grabbed my camera and recorded it, at the end she starts to make the noises herself. She is getting to be more and more fun everyday!!! I love it! I could just play with her all day:) Oh wait, I do just play with her all day. Haha, we leave for Florida tomorrow to visit my brother and his family. I can't wait and Jeff is super excited for a week off school AND coaching. It's going to be marvelous.

8 comments:

Peter and Lesha said...

she is adorable hope all goes well on your trip, hope it's great weather for ya.

Steve and Brittany said...

So cute! These are such fun times huh. Its fun having babies so close in age, they're always doing lots of the same things at the same time. Oh..I was gonna tell you about starting TJ on rice cereal this week, well he kept being more fussy than normal and I couldn't figure out why cause he liked eating the cereal just fine while eating. Well, since I'm a new mom and don't know things I called the nurse & asked about it, and they said its normal for them to be fussier as their stomachs are adjusting to digesting different food. Anyways, just thought I'd tell ya about that! He did good today though, and its been almost a week now, so hopefully it'll stay good!

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

So Cute....

Andrea Palmer said...

awwww! I love this stace! Im so happy for you! I want a baby ;)

sarjuh said...

I love when they laugh!!! so cute!

Katy said...

So adorable! Are you guys still coming home this summer? Can't wait to meet her!!

kado! said...

=) I tagged you over on my blog...come and see!

Lisa said...

There's no better sound to a mother than the sound of her children laughing, at any age! I still cherish that sound! Your daughter is so sweet, I can tell you're enjoying every moment with her!
Thanks for commenting on my blog, too! I'm looking forward to seeing you in a week or so!