Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Wishful Wednesday



* I wish I had an air pump to pump up flat tires on bikes, jogging strollers, and the flat basketball and volleyball I tried to play with the other day. This could be another possible garage sale find, along with the muffin tin I am looking for:)


* I wish everyone could experience the happiness I feel everyday when I am with my husband and baby girl!


*I wish I was better at couponing!! You may want to skip reading this one as it is me venting and may not make a lot of sense. It is my new obsession and I read these people's blogs everyday getting new tips to saving money, but I am not very good at it. It is so confusing. I go to the store with all my coupons planned out and I always make some mistake when checking out. Last time I went to Walgreens, I was supposed to get 2 m&ms for $3 but I forgot to clip that coupon out of the Walgreens add (in my defense I only had about 100 other coupons I was trying to keep track of) so I ended up getting them for $5, then I had a sweet deal to get 2 boxes of Quaker granola bars for $3, but I didn't realize you didn't get the RR coupon if you already bought the deal with the LIFE cereal, so I ended up paying $5, which isn't even a good deal and I just should not have bought either of them. Also, I thought I could get two shave gels for free because one was edge and one was skintimate, but it turns out they are made by the same people, so I ended up paying $3 for one of them. The people at Walgreens are probably so annoyed with me because after I realized that, I returned the shave gel (like one minute after I bought it, but I had to take it to the return section) THEN I also accidentally printed out two of my favorite coupons back to back trying to conserve paper, and therefore only got to use one coupon and lost the other one. It is so frustrating, but in all I have saved a lot of money and I think I will get better with practice (at least I hope so)... I am sure I will do another post about all the close to free stuff I have gotten so far, so it is worth the headache... kinda.


*I wish for Bare Minerals foundation!! I got a free sample of it online and I LOVE it! It looks so natural, you cannot even tell you are wearing make-up, but it still covers up blemishes and evens out the skin tone! I guess what I wish for is for me to find it for cheap!! If anyone hears of any great deals on it let me know!!


*My last wish may seem a little weird or morbid, but I am sure I am not the only one whose mind this thought has crossed... I wish all husbands and wives could die on the same day in very old age!! I just feel so happy with my new little family that I feel it is too good to be true! I always get so scared that something will happen to Jeff or Cheyenne or me and we will lose each other. I know I believe Families are Forever and that thought is comforting, but I want to LIVE now with my family!! I don't want to die and have my family live without me, I don't want to live without Jeff and I want to raise my little Cheyenne here each day! I know I just shouldn't think about stuff like that, but it is so scary and it is always coming into my mind!  Am I the only one who ever thinks about this? Anyway, I will reword my last wish... I wish to live a long happy life with my husband and children:) I love them!



What are your Wednesday Wishes?????

5 comments:

Steve and Brittany said...

Haha I TOTALLY know how you feel about clipping & using coupons. I still don't understand the whole Walgreens deals! Someone should give a class on it. :) I always feel bad too, when I'm trying to figure it all out and there are lots of people in line behind me and I just know they're all thinking "what is her problem!" :)

kado! said...

LOL! You crack me up...in a good way!

1. Your family photo on your second wish is very cute...you guys look a little different though!..LOL!
2.even though I know we have a tire pump somewhere i can NEVER find it when I need it...AGH!
3.I KNOW you will get better with couponing....and it is way worth it...I gets easier for me everyday!
4. I ♥ my bare minerals! I get my Sephora gift cards free from my Chase rewards checking account...and then use them to buy my bare minerals make-up! It is my fav.
5. and as long as my children don't die before me...I'll be OK...but I like your wish too....it's a good one.

I wish for Sean to get home....I only have to wait a few more minutes for that to come true!!!!

Kristen said...

Stacey, I love your wishes. The thought of anything ever happening to my kids or my husband makes me shiver too. By the way I love Cheyenne's little baby pic. We just got it in the mail yesterday, it so cute!!! Haley and Hannah keep saying her name and can't wait to meet here!! See you soon.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

I have one word, prosac...Not really you should wait a while for that. Wait at least until Jeff is the bishop or something. Your feelings of fear are partly due to hormones and having a baby. Have Jeff give you a blessing and that may give you comfort.

The Lilly's said...

I would love to hear some of your coupon tips, I need all the help I can get in saving a few bucks here and there!