Monday, March 30, 2009

A Match Made in Heaven






This pink dress is one of my favorite summer dresses. A month or so ago, Jeff and I were grocery shopping at Super Wal-Mart in Hartwell and saw the little baby dress which matches perfectly! I had to buy it! It is actually for 12 months old, but I put it on Cheyenne yesterday anyway, and you could barely tell it was too big. I guess it will fit her for a long time!! Jeff has always teased me, because I will always match what he is wearing, (not exactly), just if he is wearing blue, then I will want to wear a blue shirt or something. So I made Jeff wear is pink tie to match the family! 


I wasn't planning on posting this, but this reminds me of Jeff and my first date. I met him on a Sunday and he asked me out for Monday night. On Monday, I went out and bought a new shirt to wear. That night he shows up at the door and we are wearing the exact same outfit!!!! See picture below. I swear we did not plan this, we barely even knew each other! Our polo shirts were both navy blue, and yellow striped with a white collar. I couldn't believe it when I opened the door. I had my mom take a picture, but I didn't want to change, because I had just bought the shirt and I didn't feel like I had brought any other cute clothes home with me. So we went out for dinner at the Nuthouse Grill and I saw someone I knew from volleyball and was so embarrassed because we looked like we were in high school going to morp or tolo or something... after dinner we were going to a movie and still had some time, so luckily Jeff decided to change his clothes. Then we saw Mona, Lisa, Smile and Jeff took me home.

7 comments:

Jenny said...

i love the matching dresses and that you coordinate with Jeff. So fun!

Tiffany said...

Okay, that is so funny! I think it's so cute you guys have a picture from your first date.

Matt & Ali said...

Thats funny about you and Jeff's outfits! It seemed to be that when Matt and i were dating we always wore a black shirt and jeans the same day everytime we wore it! And for my cabinets, no sanding at all! Just wipe them with a wet rag and prime them once then 2 coats of paint. Its way easy, but time consuming. And my kitchen is tiny.

kado! said...

That 1st date story is SOOOOOO funny! You guys DO look like you're going to "grub-tolo" (that's what they called it at Meridian)

I love your family pic...very cute...and Jeff's tie is great! Sean and I end up dressing similar lots of times too...it just looks well put together!

Nate and Jacque Holt said...

I can't believe that outfit! the stripes are hilarious. the pink is fabulous! you three are adorable.

Kristen said...

I am laughting out loud right now about your 1st date, that is so funny. You totally match!! It also made me think of your 1st kiss story too, that was so funny! I will put the girls in the same colors all the time and then I end up wearing the same color too! I do it all the time. Sometimes I don't even realize it until later when someone says "how cute you all match".

The Lilly's said...

You two were obviously a match made in heaven from the get-go, so cute!