Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Wishful Wednesday


Wish_upon_a_star
I got this from Cadance's blog along with my Thankful Thursday post idea:) I don't know if this is just me, but day to day things come into my head that I wish I could have or do, etc... I know it is important to separate your wants from your needs, so on Wednesdays I get to dream about some of my wishes:) Since my Thankful Thursday Post is 10 things, I think I will have my Wishful Wednesday post be 5 things:)



  1. I wish I had a cupcake tin. I have been wanting to make yummy cupcakes for a long time, especially since cake mix is so cheap! Anyway, we don't have a cupcake tin, I think I will have to hit up some garage sales to try to find one... think I can get one under a dollar? That will be my goal... hopefully we will have some cupcakes in our home before the end of the summer...mini muffin pan
  2. This finding pictures thing is taking too long... I wish I had one of those long pretty flowing Old Navy summer dresses that I could wear over my swimsuit, or with one of their pretty colored cardigans so I could also wear it to church... I love that white floral print dress with maybe the blue cardigan. They are all so fun though...anyone else like this new old navy style???
  3. I wish there weren't wild onions in the grass in Georgia. BARF!! I LOVE the smell of fresh cut lawns in Washington or even Utah... it reminds me of soccer or track season, I think of running and hot sun and summer! Here there are wild onions in the grass and when people start mowing their lawns it smells like disgusting rotten onions!! When I was pregnant it made me nauseous, and so now when I smell it I still get that sick feeling, ugh!
  4. I wish more people would come visit us! We do live in the middle of nowhere, but are within driving distance of lots of fun things!!!
  5. Oh, I almost forgot, this should be number 1 on my wish list, but I am not going to spend the time to rearrange. I wish I had some sort of gps running watch, even if it was the oldest edition, but the kind that tells you your current pace, and distance you have ran... there are even some that will tell you how to get back to where you started, which would be very helpful for running on vacation. I just think I could be more efficient in my daily runs if I could know how fast I was going the whole time and not just by doing the math AFTER the run is over, when there is no chance to make adjustments....
What do you wish for...?????

3 comments:

sarjuh said...

oh yeah fun! I got a tip about babies and flying... you might already know it.. but have them suck on something during takeoff and landing.. like a binki or something, makes their ears pop

kado! said...

great list...I wish for you to have muffin tins too...I ♥ me some cupcakes and muffins too....Yummy! There is a great site on my blog side-bar that has stuff like that for cheap...you do have to pay shipping though...you can check it out if your bored...request a catalog from them....lots more fun to browse thru...it's called Lakeside Collection!

Laura Bradford said...

Brad got me the garmin 305 forerunner.... LOVE IT!!! It is really nice to run outside with. Now we just need the weather to cooperate!