Thursday, March 19, 2009

Thankful Thursday

I got this idea from Cadance Rowland's blog. I think it is always a good idea to count your blessings, so what a good habit to do it every week! Every week I am going to list 10 different things I am thankful for. And Brooke (Yates, my roommate my freshman year at Dixie), I'll bet you can guess what will be first on my list!
  1. I am thankful for the sun. One of my favorite things has always been to wake up to the sun shining in your window on your face, seriously the best feeling in the world! Or so I thought... today it was topped. Cheyenne woke up hungry at 5:30 this morning (she went to bed early last night), so I fed her and of course put her in bed with me to snuggle. This morning I woke up with the sun shining on my face and I was sandwiched between my adorable husband and baby girl, I am thankful for this morning!
  2. I am thankful for my family. My husband, daughter, mom, dad, in-laws, brothers, sisters, nieces, nephews, cousins, aunts, uncles, grandparents, etc. I love them all so much!
  3. I am thankful for my friends new and old, sometimes the kindness of other people amazes me!
  4. I am thankful for exercise, the best feeling in the world!
  5. I am thankful for food, healthy and unhealthy, I love food! 
  6. I am thankful for my husband's job. At a time like this where so many people are struggling with unemployment, I am so thankful my husband has a job that he loves and that can support our family. I am so thankful to him for working so hard everyday for our family:)
  7. I am thankful for hot water, I love taking hot showers when our house is so freezing.
  8. I am thankful for coupons and rebates!
  9. I am thankful for tax rebates, and really hope we will get one, I think that is why I am putting off doing our taxes, I am worried this will be the first year we actually have to pay them:(
  10. I am thankful for our awesome jogging stroller, my life would suck without it!
I am thankful for many more things, stay tuned for next week...

2 comments:

kado! said...

great list! I love doing Thankful Thursday...some weeks are easier than others...but it's when you are feeling down that this little routine really helps bring you out of a slump & remember all you have to be thankful for!!! Love it! (hey you can take the image from my blog for Thankful Thursday if you'd like...the lady who created it is awesome and does not mind if we share!!)

hey....I love tax time and preparing my taxes...I have lots of great little things you can do to get the most of your refund. If you need any help or ideas in that area you can give me a call.

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

Great Idea, I'll start next week, having a bad thursday today, no not really bad just not so good. Love you too Stacey, thanks for mentioning the aunts...