Thursday, March 5, 2009

Our little gymnast:)


 
Cheyenne learned her first trick. I don't know when she learned to be upside down, but now she can't get enough of it. I have to be careful when I am holding her because she will fling herself backward randomly so she can be upside down and she never gets tired of it. When I see her face start to turn colors I will bring her up to get the color back in her face and she just wants to be upside down again. It is so funny! It looks so uncomfortable but I swear she loves it! She is going to be our little gymnast I think!

5 comments:

Robert and Robyn Anderson said...

All of our kids did that, but I think Ansley liked it the most. Its great cheap entertainment and its always there.

Cicely said...

That is awesome! She is so pretty.

A Woman Who LIVED said...

That is so funny! Cheyenne has grown - she is starting to look like a real baby now. How are you feeling mama?

Laura Bradford said...

She is getting so big already! I swear we were just pregnant and going on a cruise! Stacey you are going to have to motivate me... I took a boot camp class tonight and then ran my 3 miles. Needless to say I am going to hurt in the morning. You look like you have lost your baby weight. Go you!

kado! said...

Love your St.Patty's blog design!

Thanks for your comments..I'm glad you like my new blog idea!....don't worry...I can guarantee that if Kristen or Jenny see my Blog, Borrow or Steal they will be just as into it too! I know I would be if it was on another blog....you can play along too...it is Spring cleaning time!