Thursday, March 26, 2009

Thankful Thursday

The Power Of Gratitude Will Unleash Your Ability To Attract
  1. I am thankful for airplanes and cars so I can visit friends and family:)
  2. I am thankful that Cheyenne knows how to smile and talk, it is so much fun!
  3. I am thankful for pest control so we don't have cockroaches and mice overtaking our house.
  4. I am thankful for our huge house we can rent for cheap.
  5. I am thankful for music.
  6. I am thankful for sleep and nights when Cheyenne lets me sleep the whole night.
  7. I am thankful for the Gospel of Jesus Christ!!
  8. I am thankful for flat irons and hair color, for those of us who are blessed with frizzy dull hair.
  9. I am thankful for frozen treats. I love the coldness of anything frozen... grapes, yogurt, ice cream, popsicles, etc.
  10. I am thankful for my blog so I can easily document our lives!!

What are you thankful for today?

3 comments:

Brooke and Justin said...

So.. I love your idea so much I decided to steal it! :) I hope you don't mind! I love that it gives me a chance to sit down and think about all of the blessings I have in my life. Thanks for the great idea Stac!

kado! said...

another great list=)

Bugs=Yuck

Sleep=YEA!!!!

Natasha Holmquist said...

i am thankful for ice cream too!!! loooove it! We will be getting to Utah like right around when you will be there, maybe a few days before! We will have to get together!!! :)