Monday, May 25, 2009

Jeff's Stitches


This was a couple of weeks ago, I kept meaning to post, but got distracted. It had been a rough week at school for Jeff, he got in the middle of a giant girl fight, tried to break it up and got attacked in the meantime. However, these stitches are from a run in with one of the students in his class. They were playing basketball and collided heads. Jeff called me, and I came over to drive him to get some stitches. It has been about two weeks since he has had the stitches removed and everything looks beautiful:) The other PE teacher, her husband, and her teacher's assistants sent Jeff balloons and a little Georgia beanie baby bear to the house the next day. 

4 comments:

Kat Dog said...

Holy Cow! Girl fights are brutal!

Jenny said...

wow what a tough guy!

kado! said...

LOL! I'm sorry the stiches are NOT funny!...BUT it is funny that I thought you were saying he got them from being in the middle of a "girl-fight"...I was SO gonna show this to Sean...he would have cracked up...but I was a little dissapointed it was only from an accidental head-but! OUCH! Glad he is all better!

The Lilly's said...

I'm with Cadance...the first thought that came to my mind when I thought the stitches were from a girl fight was "I can't wait to show Steve!" Regardless, that's pretty nasty, I'm glad it healed well.