Thursday, May 28, 2009

TWO FRONT TEETH


Cheyenne has had these two front teeth for a while now, but I have not been able to get a picture. Today I took some pictures and when I was putting them on the computer, I realized you could see her teeth, so of course I had to put it on the blog. In other news, we have been working so hard to try to buy our house, and we hopefully have everything worked out now, and will hopefully close at the end of June right before we leave for our trip to Washington! We met the neighbors and talked to them for a long time and they are a young couple about our age. They have the most adorable TINY mini dachshund (wiener dog) which are the kind of dogs I grew up having, but this one is a good dog, not like the ones we had... I bet Cheyenne will love growing up playing with him. His name is Prince Charles of Athens, but they call him Charlie. I thought that was so cute. Anyway, we need all your prayers that everything works out with this house!

3 comments:

Lisa said...

What an adorable picture. I love her toothy grin!

Rach said...

I am SO impressed with your running times!

If you do a marathon with less than 8:30 mile, you qualify for the Boston! Not sure what Jeff's time would have to be, though.

THats my next marathon goal...but I think THat goal has to wait for me to be done with babies....it takes a lot of time to train that much:)

you ae a great example for Cheyenne!

A Woman Who LIVED said...

Cheyenne is so big! I haven't been to your blog in a while and it is crazy how fast time is flying! I want to see more pictures of Diane's wedding...I am so excited that she got married! I prayed for you and your house...