Thursday, May 14, 2009

Wishful Wednesday


I thought today was Wednesday.... I get confused sometimes. This wednesday I don't have much to wish for... I got an email about a deal at the Atlanta Melting Pot restaurants. Has anyone ever been there? I have wanted to try it ever since I heard about it a couple years ago, because I would LOVE a fondue date night (Everybody Loves Raymond... anyone???)! I just can't bring myself to pay $100 for two people to eat one meal.  I do wish I would have gone when Jeff and I were both working, so it would be out of my system:) I guess it is always good to have somewhere you wish you could go so you can put it on your Wishful Wednesday post!! Ever since I have started this Wishful Wednesday post thing at least half of my wishes end up coming true! I think it is magic!! (Or Cadence sending me my wishes in the mail....), haha...no, but really I like wishing for things:)  Oh, so here are my wishes

1. Fondue Date Night at the Melting Pot

2. A really good vacuum that picks up all my hair that is falling out everywhere.

3. A family reunion with all of my brothers, sisters, nieces and nephews, since I missed our last Thanksgiving one... I don't even remember a time when ALL of us were together. That would be fun. This was the last time most of us got together, Thanksgiving 2006, I believe. I picked this picture because my Brother-in-law, Bruce's face is so funny trying to get his daughter to smile and Jeff is fixing his outfit, haha...

4. That whatever Heavenly Father has in his plan for Jeff and I happens, that we will make the right choices of where to work and live, and if that includes us getting our awesome house that it will hurry up and go through, so we can move in!!!

5. That I can be a good example to everyone I come in contact with:)

3 comments:

kado! said...

I'm always forgetting what day it is!!!!

Great list....We must be eating too much because I don't remember the last time Sean and I went out to eat together and the bill was less than $100. !!! We don't get a chance to go out that often though...so I guess that makes it OK? right!?

I wih my "good" vaccume was working properly...I guess that wish will come true when I take it into the vaccume shop =)

So glad to have WONDERFUL Bloggy friends like you!!!!

Megan said...

I love HGTV. House Hunters is my favorite. You should definitely come down to Atlanta. However the temple is closing after July 1 for 18 months. After that I think the closest temple will be Birmingham. Let me know the next time you are in Atlanta.

Brooke and Justin said...

I love your list. I have been slacking on my Thankful Thursday. It might have to be once a month! I tried calling you this morning, but I must have your old number. Call me! I talked to Justin about the system. I want to catch up with you too!