Tuesday, April 26, 2011

New Family Pics

One of my friends in the ward took these awesome family pictures. She really is so talented. So I need to decide how to display them on the really big blank wall behind our couch in our living room. I want to do some sort of picture combination so it takes up a lot of space. And maybe a family quote somewhere in there (perhaps vinyl?). I have no idea what to do, so any suggestions are more than welcome! Perhaps you could vote and tell me which picture should be the main big picture? Also, for any family members who want a picture for their house, choose which one you want, leave a comment, and don't forget to tell me what size you would like:)
A:
B:
C:
D:
E:
F:
G:
H:
I:
J:
K:
L:
M:
N:
O:
P:
Q:
R:
S:
T:
U:

11 comments:

lillie said...

Cute family!! I can't believe how fast Berkeley is growing. Adorable girls

The Lilly's said...

They are all adorable but I particulary loved picture L. You have some rockin' calves by the way!

connie and frank said...

I have to take more time looking. they are all soooooo good. love them all. give me time!!

Dave and Rashelle said...

Oh my gosh Stacey!! You have such a beautiful family. Your girls are just darling. And I must say, you are one hot mama!!

Diane said...

Love the pictures! They are all so great, it is impossible to choose! I think K,L, and M are my top picks, but they are all great. You look so good! One idea is to get a decorative rod and hang the pictures from ribbons from the rod, I just saw a cute home like that and they had the main family one the biggest in the middle and two smaller ones on each side. Good luck!

Megan said...

These are all fantastic pictures. My friend put some pictures together on wood and hung them on the wall. A collage of frames hanging over the stair case is always a popular thing to do too and I know there is a lot of ideas on crafty/DIY blogs. I saw you asked me abut my skirt. It was a birthday gift from my mom but I'm pretty sure it was from Target.

Jenny said...

Beautiful family Stacey. So so cute.

Kristen said...

Love all the pics!

Doyle, Chelsea, Little Miss & Baby on the Way said...

i think L,M or O should be the main one!!

Jenny said...

Models! I love all of the outfits and colors. You all look so good. Great calf shot!

Jenny said...

i like jeff's shoes