Monday, April 11, 2011

March 2011

So I have some catch up posts to do...

Here are some cute pictures from the beginning of March. The girls have about a handful of matching outfits and they wear these outfits more than anything else, because I love to have them match!! These outfits are really awesome, because I had got the little one as a gift when Cheyenne was a baby and then I was at a garage sale a few weeks ago and found the exact same shirt (it is actually a dress, but I made it into a shirt, because it is so cute with their matching jeggings) in Cheyenne's size! These girls already love each other. It is so adorable.



I love this next picture because I love how I did Cheyenne's hair. I put it in two braids and the ends were kind of falling out so I put it into a bun and it turned out so cute I think. I took a picture so I could try to do it again sometime.



I also liked this hairstyle I did for her for church one Sunday:


However, I may have reached the end of Cheyenne allowing me to do her hair. The past few weeks, whenever I brush it she screams and cries and if I do a cute hairstyle she digs her fingers in it and messes it up or pulls out the band or something. She does love flowers though and always asks to have a matching color of flower to what Berkeley is wearing. Sometimes I tell her, that doesn't match your outfit, but she insists on matching Berkeley.

This picture is hilarious, because I lied Berkeley down on the floor to change her diaper or something and I left the room. When I came back Cheyenne had laid all her dolls in a line just like this next to her! I had to get a picture, it was pretty much the funniest thing ever.

Watching Dora before Church:

Speaking of which, Cheyenne will still only watch Dora... other kids her age will watch entire Disney movies! She will not sit longer than three minutes for anything other than Dora... she can last about five minutes for Elmo, but she could watch Dora all day if we let her. Is this normal? Jeff and I tried to watch Little Mermaid with her several months ago and she was so not into it... I would love to watch the movies I LOVED as a kid with her. I know it is nothing to be worried about, I just think it is so interesting that she will only watch Dora.

Mommy and Cheyenne after church about a month ago. Cheyenne's little dress/coat ensemble was another garage sale find:


Stay tuned for some baby showers I hosted, a volleyball slumber party, a visit from Grandpa Frank, Volleyball tournaments, Husky March Madness game, and new family photos!! Yikes! I have a lot of catching up to do!

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

love the hairdos. love the matching. love the dolls lined up. love everything. thank you for sharing, so we can share these wonderful moments too.

Jenny said...

Ok seriously. Will I ever be able to do hair like that? Too cute. Cheyenne looks so cute in that church outfit. Your girls are adorable. Berkeley is a happy little baby!