Wednesday, August 11, 2010

5th Anniversary

So on July 22, Jeff and I celebrated our 5th anniversary!! That is so crazy it has been 5 years. I remember when I first got married and people said they had been married 6 months, that seemed like so long to me. I feel so so so blessed to have Jeff as my husband and I feel like the longer we are married, the more I realize what a good decision it was to choose him to be my husband. He is such a good husband and father and really so perfect for me. He is so patient with me and helps me be a better person. I love our life together and I am so grateful that I get to spend the rest of this life and all the experiences that come with it, together with him. I am so happy that we got married in the temple so that our entire family can be together for eternity:)

Our engagement picture in my mom's backyard:


A picture at the temple on our wedding day:


A date night we had a few months ago... do we look any different??


3 comments:

Amelia said...

Happy Anniversary! I think Jeff looks really young in your wedding picture, but you haven't changed much at all, just your hair color :) You dont even look pregnant in the most recent pic.

Vashti said...

Happy Anniversary! I love that skirt you are wearing in that last picture, so cute! You are also looking SO GOOD. It's so fun to see pictures of what you are up to ;)

connie and frank said...

You guys are awesome. love ya