Thursday, August 19, 2010

Toddlers and Tiaras


So I decided I am going to enter Cheyenne in one of those child beauty pageants. Here is her ensemble.

Haha... just kidding:) I bought these Jessica Simpson hair extensions a while back, they were 80% off at Trade Secret after Christmas... I think I only wore them a few times, they are not very good, no wonder they were so cheap. Anyway, I found them and Cheyenne was just sitting there so I put them on her. I couldn't stop laughing, she looked so funny! She thought it was pretty funny too. I already got her Halloween costume, but I may have to change it so she can wear this on Halloween because it cracks me up... maybe I could make her a witch or something... so funny.

4 comments:

connie and frank said...

You guys are so cute in your new hairdos. You do not need beauty pageants, you are beautiful. love ya
connie

connie and frank said...

also, I almost didn't recognize Cheyenne in the first pic with the dark hair, she looked much older.

The Lilly's said...

Wow, you really scared me when I read that first sentence about entering a toddler beauty pageant, I thought you were serious! Not that there's anything wrong with that... :)

Courtney Adkins said...

haha good one about the beauty pageant! To cute. ;-)