Monday, August 1, 2011

Big Kahunas










So Jeff and I are obsessed with this water slide park in Destin. It is so much fun!! It is a little pricey, but both girls are free so that kinda makes up for it. Berkeley and Cheyenne love it too and the best part is that they can take a nap on you in the lazy river. I LOVE the honolulu half pipe! Oh my gosh it is so much fun!! I love anything that you can improve upon with practice. The last time we went I rode it once or twice, I don't remember. So, it was the first thing I wanted to do. Unfortunately, I was wearing a different swimsuit and I totally bore my butt and boobs to the world when I wiped out!! It was really embarrassing, so I got out of there and stayed away the rest of the day. When it was almost closing time, I remembered Jeff had brought my brother Aaron's rash guard, in case he got burned, so I went and put it on and it was fabulous!! I rode it two more times and I didn't want to stop! It was funny because it was always mostly guys riding it and a few other girls went while I was waiting in line and the same thing happened to them, so I felt a lot better. The guy standing next to me in line had a season pass and he said it happened all the time... Anyway, I wish I could have one of these things in my backyard, it was awesome!

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

You are the best athlete ever!! We had fun there too, especially the lazy river:D