Monday, August 29, 2011

Blue Devil Picture Day 2011

So football season is officially here once again. I always have mixed feelings. In one way, I dread it, because I never get to see my husband. However, it is fun to go to the games and Jeff's team has been really good the past couple of years and should be even better this year, so it is exciting at the same time. We went to picture day, and I spent forever getting the girls and I ready, then we didn't even get a family picture (besides the one that is printed in the program), I was mad at myself. I got the girls and my shirts at Old Navy and my friend Wendi embroidered them for me. They turned out really cute. They were like $10 each if you include the price of embroidery, which is like more than I ever spend on clothes, especially for kids, but I figure we are going on our 4th year at ECCHS and I have never bought any merchandise for us to wear yet, so it was time we had something that said Blue Devil on it! We finished off the day with lunch at Papa's pizza buffet, which is the best place to eat in Elberton hands down! Love their white pizza and cinnamon sugar pizza.





No comments: