Monday, August 8, 2011

Toomer's Corner

These are the trees an Alabama fan poisoned:
They had little diamonds in the ground like the hollywood stars... here is Bo Jackson's:
Toomer's Corner, delicious lemonade (and shakes too). Jeff, Cheyenne and I shared a shake and it was so funny, because Cheyenne did not want to share! She would drink and drink and I would say my turn and for like 2 seconds I would drink and then she would say, "my turn!" So we would let her have it for about 2 minutes and then it would be daddy's turn and she would flip out if he had it longer than 5 seconds. It was pretty hilarious, because she is usually pretty good about sharing, but that milkshake was obviously delicious!

When we weren't looking, Cheyenne had lined up all the tigers in a row on the ground, it was so cute, so we had to take a picture:

When we went to see Auburn on the way to Florida, we noticed Toomer's Corner on the way out and we really wanted to go, so we thought we would stop there on the way home.

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

Loved Toomer's Corner. and I have my lemonade candle to remember.

connie and frank said...

Dad brought home an article in the Sports Illustrated about Toomer's Corner. It is really good. August 15th issue. Article called Toomer's Oaks. Maybe you can read it online. Better yet, I will see if I can find it and share it with you.