Thursday, August 11, 2011

Pump it Up



This was actually before our trip to Destin, but my friend Lindsey and I took our girls to pump-it-up (inflatable toys) to play. Lindsey has a daughter, Brielle, who is about 6 or so months younger than Cheyenne and another daughter, Savannah, who is about 6 or so months younger than Berkeley. Cheyenne and Brielle had a lot of fun and we finished up with a pizza buffet at Cici's. Cheyenne totally surprised me by being fearless, climbing up this tall wall without even needing me there with her and going down the big slides. Something must have happened though, because we took her back there again with Grandma and Grandpa and she wouldn't go down any of the slides or up any of the walls. Any tips on helping kids be a little more adventuresome and a little less cautious?

1 comment:

connie and frank said...

I think it is good to be cautious. She will work her way through it and do what she feels comfortable. And really, some of those kids at the bounce house are pretty wild!!! I think their parents take them there so they won't wreck their house:D