Monday, August 29, 2011

Movie Theatre


Oh man so I am way behind on my posts, but our local movie theatre was offering summer movies for kids during the day. We went and it only cost $1 for all three of us, so they must only charge for 3 or 4 and older. Cheyenne had never been to the movie theatre before and it was Shrek 2, which didn't interest her much, but I liked it. We got there and she had brought her dolls, so she lined them up on the seats. She loved that the seats folded up with her in it too. I had to take her to the bathroom a few times. I think she just wanted to get up and walk around, but I wasn't about to not take her to the bathroom if she wanted to go. It was fun and even though Cheyenne didn't really watch the movie at all, she was quiet the whole time and I nursed Berkeley and she fell asleep. The next day, I put Dora on for her in our room and she went and got her chair and "friends" to make her own movie theatre, it was really cute.


No comments: