Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hives



Cheyenne woke up with this rash last week and I thought it was bed bugs or something. Then the girl at the gym told me it looked like a rash, I was worried, so I took her to the Doctor and he checked her for strep and some other things, but she didn't have that. Then he said it looked like Hives and she was probably just allergic to something. The rash went away and now she is fine. I had no idea what it was, but then my dad said that my Grandma got really bad hives once from eating moldy cheese. We had a bag of shredded cheese that was kind of old that I made her a quesadilla out of. I did check it for mold and it looked fine and smelled fine, but it was white, so maybe mold would have been hard to see. That is the only thing I can possibly imagine it could have been.

4 comments:

lillie said...

Oh poor baby girl! That looks painful :(

connie and frank said...

it must have been the cheese!!! poor cheyenne. glad that is gone, by the way, the dark spot looks like a bug!!!

Molly said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Molly said...

Also I was going to say, if one of the girls was running a fever, hives can happen right after it breaks. It's the bodies way of finishing off the job. At least, that what happens to my girls.