Sunday, May 13, 2012

Sunday before church

 A couple weekends ago, I stayed in Atlanta to coach a volleyball tournament. Jeff and Berkeley were in Washington so a couple of friends were so sweet to watch Cheyenne while I was gone. We had a few hours down time, so my assistant coach (& friend), Lizzie, and I went shopping at TJ Maxx and Ross. I love Maxi dresses and I thought this one would be perfect since I am in Nursery now and shorter dresses are harder to work with the little kids in. I had already bought Cheyenne a different dress and then I found this one and I fell in love with it. I returned the other one I bought for her and stuck with this one. Isn't it adorable? Oh and Berkeley was wearing one of my favorite dresses from when Cheyenne was littler for the first time. And Jeff just looked hot as usual. It was a beautiful day to try to take a picture. We had a hard time with the family picture, but we at least got one to remember our new Sunday outfits.



first try, still zoomed in, oops!
 there we go:
 our little thumb sucker:




2 comments:

connie and frank said...

Love each and every one of those pictures. The girls are getting big!!

Amelia said...

Cute pictures!! Your girls are beautiful.