Sunday, May 13, 2012

Cheyish

Berkeley calls Cheyenne "sissy" or "Cheyish" it is so cute. Every morning if I come to get her and Cheyenne isn't with me, she looks past me and says, "Cheyish, Daddy, whe ahhh ooooo???" Love it.

This shirt I got for Cheyenne at TJ Maxx at a great deal. I LOVE it!
 She wanted to have pointed toes:)


 Cheyenne wanted to build the house on the cover of the blocks box:
 Then she built her own little house and we built a garage and a backyard and had all her little people play soccer in the backyard.

She is so much fun!

2 comments:

connie and frank said...

Was Berkely taking a nap???? Wow those are very well built structures.. What a smart little girl (with help) and glad that mom plays with her... that is so important

Kristen said...

Cheyenne looks so grown up in these pics! Way too cute.