Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Shower by Mail

Jeff's Mom and three sisters were so thoughtful to put together this baby shower by mail for us!  It was so fun coming home and almost everyday I would go get the mail and be disappointed that there was no mail.  Then I'd drive up our long driveway and there would be a box on the porch, plus all of our mail sitting on top!  It would make my day every time it happened!  Then I would have to try not to look at the package and put it in the pile in our living room and resist the urge to open them all right then.  We were supposed to open the presents on Saturday November 1st, but we decided to wait until Sunday, because the missionaries come over on Sunday so one of them videotaped and one of them took pictures.  We taped the whole thing, but even I thought it was boring, so I am not going to post it on here.  We tried to put it on You tube so we could put a link to it, but we couldn't figure out how, so its on our computer and if you come visit us you can watch it!! We were so spoiled with so many great presents, we are more than prepared for little Cheyenne to get here:)  It was also fun to have Jeff there to open presents with me, he loves to open presents:)  Anyway, thanks to everyone who sent us a gift, we really really had a fun time opening them and putting them into the nursery! Thanks to Jeff's sisters and mom for throwing the party!!

3 comments:

connie and frank said...

We are glad you had such a great time!! It was the easiest shower I've ever given!
love ya
mom/connie

Kristen said...

Wish we could be there in person! Can't wait for little Cheyenne to be here! Looks like you got lots of great stuff, I looked at all the pics on your facebook:)

Natasha Holmquist said...

AHh! 3 more weeks left right?!?! yayy!