Thursday, October 30, 2008

Beta Baby Shower


I have been so spoiled since I have been here!! I think people feel bad for me because I don't have any family here so they are just so nice and try to make me feel loved!  I joined a sorority a couple months ago and I am barely getting to know everyone.  They knew I was due soon so they threw me a baby shower at one of the meetings. It was so nice of them and everyone was so generous, especially since a lot of them probably didn't even know who I was!  I am just so surprised at how thoughtful people are!  Here are some pictures from the shower, this is everyone that was there til the end.  Then the cup is a present from the whole sorority and it has the logo for Beta Sigma Phi which is the name of our sorority.

3 comments:

connie and frank said...

hey stacey
How does that work to join a beta sorority? I don't really understand all that. sounds great though. I am so glad all the people are so nice.
connie

Val Murphy said...

You are looking cute Stacey! I'm so excited for you!

Matt & Ali said...

The link is in my blog's list. Then just leave a comment of all your info and they will add it for you! Looks like your getting so close! Thats so exciting. Good Luck!